W.D. Cuts School supports the expectations held for students as outlined in the School Act (Section 12).
A student shall conduct himself/herself so as to comply with the following code of conduct:
- be diligent in pursuing his/her studies;
- attend school regularly and punctually;
- cooperate fully with everyone authorized by the board to provide education programs and other services;
- comply with the rules of the school;
- account to teachers for his/her conduct; and
- respect the rights of others.